- Are you looking for a PhD position? We are accepting applications again in spring 2018. Stay tuned.
- An interview about Bitcoin's energy consumption (in German).
- Our member Sebastian Brandt passes his PhD exam. Congratulations!
- The blockchain book now is available in a Chinese translation.
- An interview about the blockchain.
- We have a new member: Georgia Avarikioti. Welcome!
- Sebastian Brandt wins the best student paper award for Approximating Small Balanced Vertex Separators in Almost Linear Time at WADS 2017. Congrats!
- We have a new web page!
- Apparently ETH Zurich is the top research institution regarding blockchain technology.
- The second edition of the book Distributed Ledger Technology: The Science of the Blockchain is available.
- Thailand's former premier minister is carrying my book: Enhance!
- Manuel Stagars' documentary The Blockchain and Us is released.
- Former group member Johannes Schneider is appointed assistant professor by University Liechtenstein.
- Christian Decker's PhD thesis is awarded the ETH medal. Congrats!
- Our DiscoMark app is being used by AnandTech for performance reviews of smart phones, see, e.g., their review on the Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
- A reddit article on Gino Brunner's DiscoMark app gets more than 1000 comments, and is featured all over the news, e.g.: The Guardian, Tech Times, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Haaretz.